CLASSROOM OR ONLINE
REQUIRED STATE APPROVED CLASSROOM ONLY PORTION
- 6-HOUR CLASSROOM / ADULT : For students 18 years old or over. Reasons for classroom only my differ from student to student. If they have a physical disability that requires special vehicle, adaptive vehicle controls, rehabilitation specialist instructor. Perhaps they are simply refreshing the classroom portion. It will include the State Office of Motor Vehicles written test as your classroom score. Upon completion the student will be given a sealed envelope and a copy of their Certificate of Completion. $95 each participant
- PRIVATE CLASSROOM PER STUDENT IS ADDITIONAL $10 PER HOUR.
- 30-HOUR CLASSROOM STUDY / TEEN: Teens who want to take their driving portion a much later date. Perhaps they have a physical disability and will need to upgrade. $95.00 each participant (minimum classroom attendance required)
- PARENT REQUIRED CLASS: Parent or Guardian attends this prior to completing any registration for required courses where a participant under the age of 18 years old has to attend. $15.00 each participant represented/ No Charge for our students.
ONLINE COURSES (TBA)
- STATE GUIDEBOOK PRACTICE TEST
- REVIEW OF 6-HOUR PRELICENSING CLASS
- REVIEW OF SIGN, SIGNAL & TRAFFIC SIGNALS
DRIVE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT !