$149 Includes: Assessment / Report / Consultation
The Driver Competency Assessment is a standardized on-road evaluation that measures not only driving skills, but also the decision-making skills of a driver under various conditions.
A driver profile is created, thus giving a measure of a driver's ability to manage risks while driving, or in other words, his or her crash potential.
It addresses the question, “How much is this driver at risk in comparison to other drivers?”
By measuring a driver's ability to manage risks by assessing how a driver matches his or her cognitive, attentional, and psychomotor skills with his or her decision-making behavior.
The assessment matches his or her choice behaviors with his or her driving ability.
The driver's crash potential, in high and low complexity situations by comparing the candidate with ‘average’, under normal driving conditions. Six driving parameters are measured.
This assessment measures crash potential in the form of a competency/risk driver profile and is used for:
- Novice drivers completing a driver education course
- Driver licensed patients
- Drivers experiencing medical trauma
The Advantage of using a professional program:
- It creates a profile indicating where the drive is on a normal distribution of risk
- Determines the individual's likelihood of being involved in a crash
- Measures how much variability the driver exhibits