The Driver Competency Assessment is a standardized on-road evaluation that measures not only driving skills, but also the decision-making skills of a driver under various conditions.
NEVER USE A DRIVING SCHOOLS STATE APPROVED ROAD-SKILLS TEST IF YOU WANT AN ACCURATE IDEA OF REAL ON ROAD PERFORMANCE
A driver profile is created, thus giving a measure of a driver's ability to manage risks while driving. By measuring a driver's ability to manage risks by assessing how a driver matches his or her cognitive, attentional, and psychomotor skills with his or her decision-making behavior.
The assessment matches his or her choice behaviors with his or her driving ability. The driver's crash potential, in high and low complexity situations by comparing the candidate with ‘average’, under normal driving conditions. Six driving parameters are measured.
- Novice drivers completing a driver education course
- Driver licensed patients
- Drivers experiencing medical trauma
The Advantage of using a professional program:
- It creates a profile indicating where the drive is on a normal distribution of risk
- Determines the individual's likelihood of being involved in a crash
- Measures how much variability the driver exhibits
PLEASE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack Varnado, DRS, CDCE