Click Email Icon: Before ordering the State Required Road Skill Test for
Class "E" Driver's License let us know your availability.
RAIN OR SHINE-NO WAITING IN LINE !
Our Instructors that have been approved by the state for conducting the State of Louisiana's Office of Motor Vehicles required Road Skills test, needed to apply for a Louisiana Driver's License are ready to make an appointment with you.
WHY ARE YOU STILL WAITING ON YOUR ROAD SKILLS TEST
This test is approximately 20 minute, on a predetermined route, using our driver training vehicle
1. HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR THE STATE ROAD SKILLS TEST ???
CALL FIRST: @ (985)643-7803 to make a reservation over phone or to make plans to walk-into office.
E-MAIL: Indicating who & what you're interested in. Road Test, Previous Student, Student somewhere else, etc. .
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR THE STATE ROAD SKILLS TEST ??
PREVIOUS STUDENTS: After an appointment has been made previous students will have their account opened up and an alumni charge to the account will be made. A reminder will be sent to that previous students emails on-file to remind them of the appointment.
NON-STUDENTS: After an appointment has been made they will need to create an account whereas the office personnel will complete the appointment after payment.
AGE 16 MUST:
- Have had a Learner's Permit (LP) for at least 180 days. (check issue date on LP)
- Present state birth certificate to us.
- Present the Applicant's learner's permit to us.
- Parent on state birth certificate must be present and with their ID & sign paperwork approving application.
- Eligible AFTER completing approved course (with or without a Learner's Permit).
- Present us with the Certificate from any approved driving school not in a sealed envelope (if no Learner's Permit was obtained or lost)
- Present applicant's state birth certificate
- Parent on birth certificate must be present and have their identification to sign permission.
AGE 18 & UP MUST:
- Present us with your Certificate of Completion from any approved driving school required driver's course.
- Present State Approved Identification
We are licensed by Louisiana Department of Public Safety, Office of Motor Vehicles to conduct 3rd -Party Road Skill test for Class D & E type license. The fee includes one attempt at passing the state road skills test, using our unmarked driver education vehicle on our state approved route and the fee approved by state.
A passing score of 80% before the applicant can earn the certificate of completion for a road skills test.
You should register online and make payment either before calling or after making an appointment by calling: (985) 643-7803 or email the OFFICE
ROAD SKILLS TEST FEES/PER ATTEMPT:
- $50 OUR STUDENTS (Alumni): Total Fee $50* ea. ($40 for test and only $10 for our vehicle rental)
- $75 Other Applicants Total Fee $75 ea. ($40 for test and $35 for our vehicle rental)
- $125 Our Rehabilitation Specialist/OMV TPT Agent: ($40 for test and $85 for our Driver Rehabilitation Specialist with or without adaptive equipment vehicle rental or extensive testing for Bioptic Applicants) Call if you have any questions. Call: (985)643-7803
*Applicants with adaptive controls and/or Bioptic, additional fee will apply. Call our office for quote.