WHY ARE YOU STILL WAITING ON YOUR ROAD SKILLS TEST
RAIN OR SHINE-NO WAITING IN LINE !
CALL TODAY OR EMAIL TODAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
AGE 16 MUST:
- Have had a Learner's Permit for at least 180 days.
- Present state birth certificate to us.
- Present the Applicant's learner's permit to us.
- Parent on state birth certificate must be present and with their ID & sign paperwork.
- Eligible AFTER completing approved course (with or without a Learner's Permit).
- Present us with the Certificate from any approved driving school not in a sealed envelope (if no Learner's Permit)
- Present applicant's state birth certificate
- Parent on birth certificate must be present and have their identification to sign permission.
AGE 18 & UP MUST:
- Present us with your Certificate of Completion from any approved course.
- Present State Approved Identification
We are licensed by Louisiana Department of Public Safety, Office of Motor Vehicles to conduct 3rd -Party Road Skill test for Class D & E type license. The fee includes one attempt at passing the state road skills test, using our driver education vehicle on our state approved route and the fee approved by state for road skills.
A passing score of 80% before the applicant can earn the certificate of completion for a road skills test.
You may book an appointment! Just give us a call (985) 643-7803 or email the OFFICE
ROAD SKILLS TEST FEES/PER ATTEMPT:
- OUR STUDENTS (Alumni): Total Fee $50* ea. ($40 for test and only $10 for our vehicle rental)
- Other Applicants Total Fee $60* ea. ($40 for test and $20 for our vehicle rental)
- OUR Adaptive Equipment Vehicle or Rehabilitation Specialist Agent: Fee $125* ea. ($40 for test and $85 for our vehicle rental)
*Applicants with adaptive controls and/or Bioptic, additional fee will apply. Call our office for quote.