Unfortunately we have a new way to conduct our business. All who come into the classroom facility will be warned and asked to sign agreement about their health. People may be asked to leave the facility prior to class, during class with our without earning a certificate of completion.
INTRODUCING OUR THIRD-PARTY STATE REQUIRED ROAD SKILLS TESTING
CALL OR EMAIL YOUR OR YOUR BEGINNING DRIVERS AVAILABILITY
ROAD SKILLS TEST FEES/PER ATTEMPT: (Only Allowed In Our Driver Education Vehicles)
$60 ALUMNI APPLICANT: Total Fee $65 first attempt ($40 OMV Test & $20 our vehicle rental)
$70 NON-ALUMNI APPLICANT: Total Fee $70 first attempt ($40 OMV Test & $30 our vehicle rental)
A pre-approved route, using our driver education vehicle with or without any magnets to identify our vehicle. Takes about 20 minutes to complete the route under most conditions.
All student are welcomed, however you MAY BE ASKED FOR PAYMENT PRIOR TO A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT via over the phone, website or by coming into our facility prior to the event date.
MINOR APPLICANTS STATE ROAD SKILLS TEST
- Parent whose name is on the State Birth Certificate or Guardian must be present at scheduled appointment or...
- Parent or Guardian may make an appointment and sign permission paperwork prior to the Minors Appointment
- Applicant Must have ANY state Learner's Permit a minimum 180 days. (check issue date on LP).
- Present state birth certificate along with...
- Parent whose name is on the certificate or State Court Guardianship Paperwork or Provision of Custody
- Applicant High School Enrollment Form or
- Current High School Identification
- Applicant must provide a driving school issued Successful Certificate of Completion with either a...
- State TIP Card or
- Any State Learner's Permit.
- Parent & Parent name on the State Birth Certificate with proper id.
- Applicant High School Enrollment Form or Current High School Identification
AGE 18 & UP MUST:
- Present State Temporary Instructor Permit (TIP) or Learner Permit (LP)
- Certificate of Completion for any state approved Driver Education course/school.
- Present State Approved Identification (if certificate issued prior to September , 2018)
We are licensed by Louisiana Department of Public Safety, Office of Motor Vehicles to conduct 3rd -Party Road Skill test for Class D & E type license. The fee includes one attempt at passing the state road skills test, using our unmarked driver education vehicle on our state approved route and the fee approved by state.
A passing score of 80% before the applicant can earn the certificate of completion for a road skills test.
You should register online and make payment either before calling or after making an appointment by calling: (985) 643-7803 or email the OFFICE